birthday wishes for friends

birthday wishes for friends

It must have been a rainy day when you were born, but 
it wasn't really rain , the sky was crying because
 it lost his most beautiful angel
happy birthday dear friend





**************


Wishing you an awesome day,  With good luck on your way,

Stay blessed and happy this day,  My dear friend on your birthday today!



**************



A friend is someone who stands by you side, when you are in trouble and broken inside. A friend is someone who treats you with all the best and shines your day, when you are.



**************



May this Birthday teach you that failure, depression, rejection, sorrow, hurt and pain are words that you should erase from the dictionary of your life. Wishing  you a very Happy Birthday.



**************



Every time I fell, you pushed me up. You never left me miss a step, shed any tear and feel any fear. I believe I wouldn’t be the same without you.

Happy Birthday my friend!



**************


You are always there to bring a smile on my face and make me laugh though the worse of my days. Thank you my friend. May every step of yours be greater than the others.

Happy Birthday!