Best Birthday Wishes for Friends

I’m so blessed 2 have a friend like u
this comes with many loving
thoughts & warm wishes
i send 2 u, may ur day be filled
with laughter, on this special day
may the finest things in life
always come Ur way happy birthday




************


I think you are the most amazing person I have ever met; You are a true friend and are always with me through thick and thin;
Please don’t change ever,

A very happy birthday to you!


************



I’m so thankful I found a friend like you; a friend who fills my life with a pleasant dew every single day. Happy Birthday my buddy and may every wish of yours turn to reality.



************



A good friend like you is something hard to find, especially in nowadays, but when you find that friend it’s like visiting heaven in a daily base. Happy Birthday my friend!



************



Not everyone in this world is blessed with an understanding, trustworthy, caring and loving friend. That is exactly why I consider myself so incredibly lucky. A very Happy Birthday to you. Have an amazing day



************


On your birthday may all that you asked from God be granted to you hundred fold! Happy Birthday to my sweetest friend. Always keep smiling the way you do! Have an amazing day and an even more special year ahead. May God Bless you.