HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR FRIEND

Congratulations to you, my old friend,
Birthday wishes to you, I do send.
You look good for your age, I could say,
But you look good to me any day.
When I look in the mirror, I sigh,
‘Cause I know the mirror doesn’t lie.
You’re aging like me, so you surely can see
That you’re getting to be an old guy.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR




*****************


The word friend is just a sequence of letters for many people. For me it is the source of my strength, my happiness, my wealth, because of you.
Thank you my friend and Happy Birthday to you!





*****************


May you have a day so wonderful that you remember it for the rest of the year, till yet another wonderful birthday comes along. A very Happy Birthday to you. May God Bless you abundantly.



*****************


Angels are few, and so are you. And that is what makes you so special. Many many Happy Returns of the day. Have an amazing day and an even more amazing year ahead.



*****************


You’re the reason my spirits always take an uplift,
you are the best ever given gift!
Happy Birthday my friend!




*****************


Hope you never lose the brightest smile of yours, which gives me always the mood to go outdoors. Happy Birthday!